What’s next for DTC focused brands? (In partnership with IMRG)
Entropy is a proud partner of IMRG, the UK’s Ecommerce Association, and we were delighted to be asked to write a blog for them looking at “What’s next for DTC focused brands?”. The blog is now live on IMRG’s website and you can read the full article here.
Within the blog, Rachael Jones (Senior Digital Commerce Consultant at Entropy) examines the following:
- The changing landscape of DTC, including how the impact of Covid accelerated the sector and trends since then too.
- “What’s next for DTC?”: learnings from recent brand successes and how they may point the way to future success in the sector.
- Useful tips on how to thrive and prosper in the current DTC environment.
At Entropy, we’ve worked with many DTC brands to scale up and accelerate their ecommerce sales. Here are some example case studies of how we’ve helped such companies:
- Percival: Accelerating ecommerce growth for a growing menswear fashion brand.
- Catit (part of the Hagen Group): A business transformation project for this global pet care brand.
- Braybrooke Beer Co: Scaling a new DTC ecommerce business during a challenging time.
And if you’d like to find out more about how Entropy can help accelerate your DTC growth, please get in touch with us.