We are doing this by:
- Conducting a short diagnostic to understand more about the business and eCommerce opportunity by interviewing key stakeholders
- Working with their finance lead to develop a P&L for the Direct To Consumer business clarifying net income for their key products
- Identifying “quick fixes” to their existing site in order to maximise the number of vistors that end up buying (known as the “conversion rate”)
- Setting up analytics for their site and digital marketing tracking
- Running all aspects of their digital marketing including paid search and Product Listing Ads (Google and Bing), display (Facebook and Instagram) and Amazon
- Setting up and optimising their Amazon account to sell via Seller Central
This is a good example of how we can work with businesses to show the considerable growth opportunity of eCommerce before they decide to invest further.
Usually, once the business case has been demonstrated this initial period will be followed by working with the internal team to develop their wider eCommerce strategy including their website and potentially brand strategy.
Each project is bespoke but you can read more about what is involved in our typical eCommerce approach here
and we’ll talk you through how we can demonstrate with limited initial investment how you can scale your profit through eCommerce.