Ecommerce Audit: Getting ahead with planning for 2024 (in partnership with IMRG)
Entropy is a proud partner of IMRG, the UK’s Ecommerce Association, and we were delighted to write another blog for them to help brands prepare for the new year. The blog “Ecommerce Audit: Getting ahead with planning for 2024” is live on IMRG’s website and you can read the full article here.
Within the blog, Jim Clear (Director at Entropy Commerce) explains the following:
- How an ecommerce audit can help identify key issues and opportunities for your business
- 3 key tips for an ecommerce audit to ensure you get a holistic view and stay focused on your objectives
- What should a basic audit include?
Entropy have worked with many DTC brands to scale and accelerate their ecommerce sales as well as conduct audits to uncover opportunities. Read some of our case studies below:
- Catit (part of the Hagen Group): A business transformation project for this global pet care brand.
- Crown Worldwide: An ecommerce audit to diagnose an unexplained decline in revenue.
If you’d like to learn more about Entropy’s services, please get in touch and we’d be happy to chat.