Find out here how Entropy can help accelerate your growth in a Covid-19 environment through eCommerce training, consultancy and digital marketing.
Brilliant brainfood from future facing brands
We’ve got some brilliant brainfood from a selection of clients and other though leaders to provide eCommerce inspiration for your business in the Covid-19 environment we are now in.
You can watch the trailer below and access all the sessions On Demand.
• Fiona Spooner, Global Marketing Director, B2C at Financial Times
• Amy Winchester, Head of Publicity, Unbound
• Edzard van der Wyck, Co-Founder at Sheep Included
• Eleanor Barlow, Director Digital & Data, HSBC
• Keng Zhing Ng, Asia Digital Ecommerce Expansion Director, RB
• Marta Vilella-Vila, Client Partner, Foresight Factory
• Katie Stotter, &us
• Jane Smith, Director, Data Products, GSK
• Seb Joseph chairing a panel discussion with
– Phil Livingstone, Global Digital Marketing Director, The Body Shop
– Sille Opstrup, Pernod Ricard, Head of Digital, Connections and Content
– Zena Tuitt, Publisher, KOL Social
• Paul Frampton in conversation with Jane Evans, Founder of the Uninvisibility Project
Due to ongoing concerns about Covid 19 we asked all our speakers if they’d do something special with us and change the event format to be the world’s first DTC Digital Commerce conference. And guess what, they said yes!
Great leaps were made in the last ten years in digital commerce. Mobile retail, social shopping and the rise of Direct To Consumer brands have sparked an evolution in terms of how people discover, research and buy.
But we can all do better. How do you navigate the wealth of tech to make sure you’re providing the best possible experience? How do you innovate in digital commerce?
How can you be social, mobile and vocal all at the same time, and more importantly… how can you sell more stuff?
With a combination of new insights, case studies, global perspectives and the best advice, this event will show you how to be a digital commerce player of the future, both inside and out.
We are delighted with this event to be partnering with New Digital Age, Diversity In Conferences and Events (DICE) and the International Advertising Association.