There is certainly a lot of activity now around GDPR, but are many organisations missing a trick? Could they move forward from looking only at how to comply with legislation to thinking how they can look at the new rules as an opportunity for their brands?
- Alex Tait featured on various BBC programmes during the last week of the 2019 election.
- Entropy launches My eCommerce Hero in partnership with New Digital Age
- Cut through the hype. How do you know if direct-to-consumer is right for you?
- We’ve launched a new resource for female marketing speakers, marketing-speakers.com
- There are a staggering 19 ‘manels’ at DMEXCO: as an industry we have some way to go towards gender equality
- We’ve launched a new resource for female eCommerce speakers, eCommerce-speakers.com
- What can Direct To Consumer brands learn from larger corporates?
- Facebook’s new currency Libra – how will it impact digital commerce?
- Entropy is a founding member of the Conscious Advertising Network
- Are you still not sufficiently prioritising the opportunity of Digital Commerce?