There is certainly a lot of activity now around GDPR, but are many organisations missing a trick? Could they move forward from looking only at how to comply with legislation to thinking how they can look at the new rules as an opportunity for their brands?
- We’ve launched a new resource for female eCommerce speakers, eCommerce-speakers.com
- What can Direct To Consumer brands learn from larger corporates?
- Facebook’s new currency Libra – how will it impact digital commerce?
- Entropy supports the launch of the Conscious Advertising Network
- Are still not sufficiently prioritising the opportunity of Digital Commerce?
- An international framework for political ad reform
- What should a political ad code look like?
- Release of Vote Leave adverts bolster case for reforming political advertising
- Some practical suggestions on how we need to change political advertising for a digital world
- Approaching the end of our first year at Entropy and we are giving 10% of our profits to good causes