There is certainly a lot of activity now around GDPR, but are many organisations missing a trick? Could they move forward from looking only at how to comply with legislation to thinking how they can look at the new rules as an opportunity for their brands?
- Entropy supports the launch of the Conscious Advertising Network
- Are still not sufficiently prioritising the opportunity of Digital Commerce?
- An international framework for political ad reform
- What should a political ad code look like?
- Release of Vote Leave adverts bolster case for reforming political advertising
- Some practical suggestions on how we need to change political advertising for a digital world
- Approaching the end of our first year at Entropy and we are giving 10% of our profits to good causes
- Practical steps marketers can take to put trust back into marketing communications
- 2018 should be the year for trading on viewability. Here’s how to get started.
- Let’s use GDPR as an opportunity to lead the global thinking around privacy and innovation