Maximise your website’s impact with our comprehensive ecommerce guide
We’re excited to partner with ISBA to develop the ecommerce guide, “Ecommerce Unleashed: Maximising Your Website’s Impact for Marketing Success”.
The ecommerce landscape is quickly growing and evolving. In the United Kingdom, online sales as a percentage of total retail sales reached their peak in 2021, making up almost 40% of total retail sales.1 According to Statista, a leading provider of market and consumer data, retail ecommerce sales worldwide will reach US$8.1 trillion in 2026.2
To keep up with the fast-growing industry, businesses need to recognise the importance of having the right solutions to power their ecommerce site and building an optimal customer experience. Having a poor customer experience could lead to poor conversion rates and ultimately reduce your ROI.
As experts in ecommerce and digital, Entropy developed this guide to help businesses understand the types of ecommerce solutions available in the market today and the steps we take to help our clients find the right solutions for their site.
Whether you are looking to enhance or replatform your existing site, the guide provides useful information on the:
- Pillars of a successful ecommerce site
- Types of ecommerce platforms to power your site
- Types of ecommerce tools to optimise your customer experience
- 6-step process to select and implement the right solutions
- Case study showcasing one of our clients
Click here to request the guide.
- Office for National Statistics, Retail Sales Index internet sales, 2022. https://www.ons.gov.uk/businessindustryandtrade/retailindustry/datasets/retailsalesindexinternetsales.
- Statista, Retail e-commerce sales worldwide from 2014 to 2026, 2022. https://www.statista.com/statistics/379046/worldwide-retail-e-commerce-sales/.