We’ll work with you to develop the right capability, processes and KPIs to ensure that you maximise your revenue, profit and ROI.
Prior to launching Entropy Alex led the UK & Ireland Media & Marketing Services team at Unilever where he managed the Marketing Services team and was responsible for communications planning across their portfolio. Our team of specialists have diverse and market leading experience across sectors and markets.
We’ll work with you to develop the right capability, processes and KPIs to ensure that you maximise your revenue, profits and ROI.
We do this through the application of analytics, marketing mix modelling (econometrics) and the development of in-house and third party capabilities. We work across a broad spectrum of markets and industries.
We’ll evolve or put in place the right measurement programme for your business. This could include:
- Quantifying historic sales drivers and forecasting future outcomes.
- Putting in place the right digital KPIs for your brand.
- Setting up dashboarding solutions to ensure your internal and external teams have consistent, easy to understand reporting.
- Working with internal and external teams to define the right digital attribution model for your business.
- Evaluating, planning and optimising marketing and sales investments.
- Providing commercially actionable recommendations to grow sales, profit and ROI.
- Designing and putting in place the right balance and set of skillsets across in-house and agency analytics capabilities.
- Essentially empowering your organisation to put data and analytics at the heart of their decision-making process, engendering a culture of continuous learning and implementation of recommendations.
To attribute digital marketing sales optimally you should consider digital attribution modelling. Learn how we can develop the model right for your organisation here.
Essentially we will empower your organisation to put data and analytics at the heart of their decision making process, engendering a culture of continuous learning and implementation of recommendations.
Contact us via the form below. However, before you do so hear from some of our clients. We can provide more references on request.
- "GDPR is a tough subject to understand but Entropy’s full day workshop was informative and made clear what was expected of us in order to be compliant. The scenarios really helped us to apply GDPR to our own situation and business. I would recommend Entropy to any company that’s looking to gain not only a broader understanding of GDPR, but its implications for their business.” Holly Hall, Managing Director, BIMA (British Interactive Media Association)
- “Alex Tait has been very involved with ISBA on a variety of issues at the forefront of our agenda over the years, most recently as an advisor and previously as chair our Digital Action Group and valued member of our Executive Committee.” Phil Smith, Director General, ISBA – The Voice of British Advertisers
- “Entropy have provided very effective and hands-on support. You have been a fantastic addition to the team in the past few months and brought invaluable media expertise. It has been a pleasure working with you. A big thanks from all of us.” Emmanuelle Grimbert, Marketing Director, Danone