Entropy is a global marketing consultancy and one-stop shop for digital commerce. We are looking for a Biddable Manager to support our clients’ growth as part of our digital commerce offering.
Entropy is a consultancy that also acts as a digital marketing agency for our eCommerce clients. If you work at an agency and have always wanted to get closer to understanding your clients’ business this would be a great role for you. We are a small team so you’ll also get exposure to our consultancy projects. Due to the nature of the projects we work on you’ll also see the tangible difference you will make to our clients’ business growth much more visibly than you would at most agencies.
We aim to have the best work life balance of any of our peers and we have worked in the hybrid way adopted by many companies over the Covid period since our launch.
We are advertising this role at 3 days a week and we’d welcome applications from working parents. For the right candidate we’d be happy to explore a different number of pro rata days.
You can read more about Entropy here.
£45K (£27K pro rata 3 days a week)
Candidates can be based in either the UK or Germany.
We are looking for a native German speaker to join our biddable team. You’ll work across a range of clients but will be a key contact with one of our key client’s German markets.
You’ll report into our Head of Biddable and will be accountable for SEM Paid Search and Facebook Campaigns development and optimisation. You will also have exposure to senior client leaders.
- Serve as team expert for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tools & technology, account management and analytics
- Analyse, recommend, and implement improvements to meet client online search marketing ROI / CPA objectives
- Understand and manage client’s media-buying cycles, product / service update schedules, online marketing goals, and target demographics
- Produce detailed campaign performance analysis and Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Create, test, and optimize keywords and messaging to maximize reach, awareness, and new customer acquisition
- Build relevant account structures to ensure relevant ad copy appears on relevant queries
- Daily account pacing and ensure client budget goals are met
- Run and optimise PLA campaigns where and when necessary
- Develop and articulate strategies to achieve clients’ objectives through impactful organic & paid social media strategies
- Create campaigns in social platforms across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and beyond
Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Native German speaker. Fluent French would be a bonus (but isn’t essential) as our client’s German team also manage their French market.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of online marketing experience focused on paid search SEM Campaign Development and Optimisation for mid to large-scale SEM Campaigns
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing and optimising social campaigns using paid platforms (e.g., Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Business Manager)
- Strong analytics experience, including familiarity with an online analytics platform
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to function equally well independently as well as part of a team, and the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment
How to apply
- Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please only contact us if you are a candidate, we will not review applications from agencies.