Maximise your growth through Digital Commerce
About the author: Alex has varied experience across all aspects of media, digital and ecommerce. Prior to Entropy Alex’s roles have included the UK & Ireland Media & Marketing Services Director at Unilever, EMEA Digital Director at Kellogg Company and International Digital Director at American Express.
eCommerce and Digital Commerce training and capability
We provide practical and interactive digital commerce training customised for the audience in your organisation.
Typically the audiences for our training are either:
- Sales teams
- Marketing teams
- Organisation wide upskilling
We can provide verbal references on request but here is some feedback from a recent workshop we ran in June 2019:
“The trainers were all very effective, communicated clearly, were engaging and had a fantastic level of participation.”
“Excellent content, knowledgeable trainers, great team exercises that developed throughout the course.”
“Excellent contribution all day by the trainers made the course, fun, interactive and engaging.”
Why is it important?
There are many factors that are making growth in several sectors challenging in the UK at present. For example, FMCG / CPG is increasingly reliant on discounters and eCommerce for growth opportunities.
This is of course ignoring the ever increasing adoption of digital channels by consumers. The fact of the matter is that many businesses are struggling to keep up with consumer expectations. You team’s capability is a core enabler in your businesses strategy to exploit digital channels.
The objectives of our programme will be tailored to your organisation and audience. However, for a sales organisation we can equip the team with
- A common understanding of what digital commerce is, and it’s language.
- An appreciation of how individuals and the organisation can influence consumers, shoppers and customers from a digital perspective
- Enabling sales team to have digital conversations with their customers (retailers)
- Skills in leveraging digital understanding to identify commercial opportunities and create compelling commercial propositions
Our content will be tailored for the audiences but typical areas we’ll cover in the agenda are below for a 2 day workshop.
Introduction to digital commerce
What is digital commerce?
- Digital commerce as the main force of growth for retail
- The role of digital in the consumer & shopper journey
- Digital vs bricks ‘n mortar – a different playing field
- The language of digital commerce
Winning the consumer journey and digital
The omnichannel consumer
- Zero Moment of Truth
- Digital media
- Creating the right content across the consumer journey
- Leveraging reviews
- Creating the right assets
Driving conversion at the digital point of purchase
- Digital Commerce assets
- Digital 5 P’s
Planning to influence the digital customer
Bricks ‘n mortar versus digital customer management
- The digital business plan
- Digital gap analysis
- Selling the digital idea