Entropy’s ad verification services can help companies verify the accurate execution of digital advertising campaigns by checking whether their ads are displayed in the right context and to the right audience, achieving media efficiency savings and maximising media value.
Ad verification services
Ensure ads are running smoothly and successfully
Below are some of the ways we can work with you to enhance your organisation’s ad verification programme
- Market evaluation and RFP management – we can provide expert knowledge to help you decide which services provider responds adequately to your needs and to manage the marketing requests for proposal process and make recommendations to fit your specific requirements.
- Maximising media value and efficiency – a lot is involved when it comes to maximising the marketing return of investment and increasing the media efficiency; from understanding the specific requirements, to training the in-house marketing teams to use cutting edge technology, we can help. As part of this process we will work with you to develop the business case for ad verification and more.
- KPIs – Once you start working with an ad verification company, we can analyse the data and suggest KPIs you should be aiming for and help you to obtain the best viewability definition for your organisation. Then we can work with your internal and external teams to help enforce the agreed standards and achieve the desired results.
- Brand safety – What is an acceptable level of brand safety? We can advise you on what a realistic level should be. Depending on your brand which categories do you want to stay away from and what options you have for social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
- Ad Fraud – What can you do to minimise your exposure to ad fraud? If you are a brand, are you working with publishers who have implemented the IAB initiative
ads.txtfor example? Or, if you are a publisher, have you added that to your properties? Are you monitoring or taking action on the types of fraudulent traffic you might be seeing via Botnets, Suspicious Pages, Suspicious Behaviour, Browser Malware or Incentivised Surfbar traffic?
- Fake News – brand adverts appearing against fake news articles is problematic not only because ads fails to convert, but advertisers could end up hurting the brand’s values. Let us advise on new AI technology that can help report and prevent that happening.
What our clients are saying
Prior to launching Entropy Alex led the UK & Ireland Media & Marketing Services team at Unilever where he managed the Marketing Services team and was responsible for communications planning across their portfolio. Our team of specialists have diverse and market leading experience across sectors and markets.